From acting on real-time analysis to predicting the future, the power of data is limitless. Data analytics are transforming how agencies view the world and get things done, and forcing agencies to reevaluate how they store its data – the way data is protected is key to keeping it safe. With technology moving at the speed of light, and agencies stretching their budgets and their skills to keep up, the amount of resources spent safeguarding data depends on how vital it is. Sharing and safeguarding data and the information it contains means striking a delicate balance – protect the privacy of sensitive information while still providing decision-makers access to critical data.
- What measures are in place to ensure data is not compromised yet still accessible and shareable?
- What can agencies learn from their data?
- How can agencies collaborate with one another while still protecting Americans’ identities?
- Are the risks worth the rewards?
- Has data analytics aided or hindered productivity?
- What challenges will Feds encounter next?