As agencies virtualize, they need to protect the heart of their network – the data center – from various internal and external threats. Can security teams keep up? Is it possible to comprehensively manage data and security across virtual machines and across multiple hosting environments?
What security challenges do Feds face during each phase of the data center modernization journey?
Attend the “Heart of the Network: Data Center Defense” webinar to discuss:
- The most significant threats at each stage of the modernization journey – consolidation, virtualization, and cloud migration
- How agencies are evolving security as their data centers change, include specific tools and tactics deployed at each stage
- Options and approaches to keeping up with expanding virtual infrastructures
Featured speakers include:
- Christine Calvosa, ?Deputy Chief Information Officer of Resiliency, FCC
- Heather Kowalski, Data Center Chief, OPM
- Rick Howard, Chief Security Officer, Palo Alto Networks
For the archived version of the webinar, please click here.