The American Council for Technology and Industry Advisory Council, or ACT-IAC, announced the results of its elections for members of its Industry Advisory Council (IAC) Executive Committee. Current vice-chair Paul Strasser will become the chair of the committee, while former Federal CIO Tony Scott will become the executive vice-chair.
“The fact that these well-regarded leaders in the Federal solutions community chose to serve on the ACT-IAC Executive Committee is a testament to the relevance and importance of ACT-IAC,” said Strasser.
Other members on the IAC Executive Committee include:
- Allen Ashbey (Unisys Federal Systems);
- Ivette Granier-Smith (ASRC Federal);
- Kavita Kalatur (NetImpact Strategies);
- Stephanie Mango (CGI Federal);
- Darryl Peek II (Salesforce); and
- Cheryl Waldrup (General Dynamics Information Technology).