- Connolly Named Ranking Member of House Oversight Cyber, IT Panel Rep. Gerry Connolly, D-Va., will serve as ranking member of the House Oversight and Accountability Committee’s Subcommittee on Cybersecurity, Information Technology, and Government Innovation, a Capitol Hill source told MeriTalk today.
- New Chair of House VA Tech Panel Takes Aim at EHRM Program
- FCC Poring Over Crowdsourced Broadband Data, Chair Says
- New Year, New Hires: OSTP Loading up on Tech Experts
- GSA Unveils Workplace Innovation Lab
- The Secret to Implementing Zero Trust? Developing a Business Case
- Officials Favor Speed, Collaboration in SCRM Drive
- Charles Armstrong Named New CIO At FEMA Federal government tech veteran Charles Armstrong is joining the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) as the agency’s new chief information officer (CIO), according to a recent LinkedIn post.
- OSTP Taps Mark Latonero for New Role at National AI Initiative Office
- Poll: Only 14 Percent of Gen-Z Wants to Work in Government
- GAO Appoints Karen Howard Acting Chief Scientist
- ARPA-H Names Kevin Duvall Acting CIO and CTO
- DoD AI Office Launches Fifth Global Information Dominance Experiments The Department of Defense's (DoD) Chief Digital and Artificial Intelligence Office (CDAO) and the Joint Chiefs of Staff have relaunched the Global Information Dominance Experiments (GIDE) to help inform joint data integration solutions.
- DOE Sets Cloud Modernization Course for HR System
- NASA, Interior Seek Input on Landsat Next Ground Station Project
- GAO Sees Need for More IPv6 Employee Training
- CAASM: An Emerging Cyber Technology Validated by Gartner
Watch as we sit down with Bill Corrigan, vice president of technology strategy and advocacy at BMC Software, to discuss the benefits organizations can realize from converged IT and OT data and where digital twins ...
- House Oversight Sets New Tech, Workforce Subcommittees The newly named House Oversight and Accountability Committee – formerly known as the House Oversight and Reform Committee – has officially split its Government Operations Subcommittee into two new subcommittees with focuses on tech issues and Federal government workforce.
- Rep. Lieu Wields AI Chatbot to Push for Tech Regs
- USAID Looks For Public Input on STEM Fellowships
- JCDC 2023 Agenda Keys on Systemic Risks, Collective Response
- Congress Wants to Save you From ‘Electronic Eavesdroppers’