Intelligence analysts are drowning in data amid ever-increasing numbers of communication channels, devices, and open-source intelligence. Intelligence professionals often apply an adaptation of the Pareto Principle (aka the 80/20 rule) to the challenges created by all this data. Analysts anecdotally spend 80 percent of their time looking for data and information, leaving only 20 percent […]

[…]

The use of AI and analytics are crucial for government agencies, who are among the largest owners of data. The benefits of AI are often discussed – operational efficiencies, intelligent automation possibilities and the ability to gain deeper insights from massive amounts of data. With the intense interest and proliferation of AI, governance of machine […]

[…]

Archives